We double the serving size of the average slice by using flatbread for our supreme pizzas! Cut the flatbreads at alternating angles for a sophisticated-looking appetizer that you know your guests will love. Enjoy a whole delicious flatbread pizza for lunch!
- 4 flatbread pizza crusts (see tip)
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 32 slices turkey pepperoni
- ¾ cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, and place the pizza crusts on sheet pans.
- Spread ¼ cup of the pizza sauce over each pizza crust.
- Top the pizza sauce on each crust with ⅓ cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange 8 slices of turkey pepperoni and an equal amount of the mushrooms, bell peppers, and olives on each pizza. Sprinkle lightly with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 8–12 minutes, just until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp.
HELPFUL TIP: Many brands now sell low-calorie flatbread pizza crusts (usually
located in the deli, near the pita bread Standard sizes are 5 x 13 or 7 x 9 inches).