Add this decadent and ultra-creamy 100 calorie dessert to your holiday table, by serving this Perfect Portion recipe from celebrity, Anson Williams, New York Times best selling cookbook author, Bob Warden, and nutritionist, Mona Dolgov. Their new cookbook, “The Perfect Portion Cookbook”, using the 100 calorie counting system, is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com and will be available for Advance Order Purchase on QVC.com soon.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and line standard muffin tins with 18 paper or aluminum (recommended) liners. Lightly spray the insides of the liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese in the mixer, and beat until fully combined.
- Fill each prepared liner with the cheesecake batter until about ½ of the way full.
- Bake for 15–17 minutes, or until the sides of the cheesecakes are beginning to rise, but center is still soft.
- Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes. Cover, and refrigerate for an additional 2 hours before removing the paper liners to serve.
TIP: Make a fresh raspberry sauce topping by lightly mashing 1 cup of raspberries with 1 ½ tablespoons of honey. Topping each Cheesecake Mini with 2 rounded teaspoons of the sauce will add only 10 calories to the full dessert.